How does becoming a member benefit you?
For Individuals and Agencies
- Linkages to other local NAPAFASA organizations and members.
- Opportunities to be involved in nationwide prevention, research, and advocacy efforts for Asian and Pacific Islanders.
For Service Providers, Government Agencies, and Private Organizations
- Technical assistance/consultation on topics such as Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD) and mental health prevention and treatment; culturally-sensitive services; and historical/cultural understanding of API communities.
- Management/coordination of multi-agency API ATOD-related projects.
- Social research and policy analysis concerning API populations.
- Advocacy and community organizations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your interest and we hope you will choose to become a member either at the organizational or individual level today.