At NAPAFASA, we have several internship opportunities for our ongoing projects, which can be found below. Broadly, they include public health policy work, educational materials development, social media outreach, advocacy through the arts, and journalism to uplift AANHPI-owned restaurants and other businesses.
Currently, internships are available for those who are at least 18 years old and for California residents only.
While we offer undergraduate and graduate course credit with various universities, opportunities for paid internships are limited and can vary annually. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about course credit or compensation.
How to Apply
Since we work so closely with our interns, there are a limited number of spots available for each position and project. If you would like to apply for an internship position, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Full name, pronouns, current city and state
- Internship position(s) of interest
- Timeframe of your proposed internship
- Schedule availability and total hours sought for internship
- Whether you will be fulfilling course credit through this internship
- Any other questions related to internships and volunteer opportunities
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities with us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.